Did you know there’s something we can all do that makes us feel instantly better? What’s more it can make others feel better and the best of all it’s free and we don’t have to order it online and wait for it to be delivered!
It’s something we all have and that’s our SMILE!
There are too many benefits to smiling to mention here, we’ve listed 5 good reasons to smile more, so turn that frown upside down and start smiling!
- Smiling makes you look attractive. There’s a reason why we smile in photographs, smiling instantly makes us look more attractive and happy. Smiling gives us confidence and approachable. Smiling automatically draws people to you, which bring us to our next point.
- Smiles are contagious. Want to make someone feel instantly better, just give them a smile and they won’t be able to resist to break into a smile themselves, smiling like laughter is contagious, you’ll feel better, they’ll feel better, it’s a win-win situation. Smile and the world (or at very least the people you’re with) really does smile with you!
- Make a better impression. Heard the saying that we make our minds up about someone within 5 seconds? So it’s a good idea when meeting someone for the first time to give them your best smile. Successful people smile more often and if you’ll feeling nervous smiling will reduce your heart rate and anxiety.
- Smiling improves your immune system. Did you know that just a simple smile can boost your immune system, but how? Smiling helps the body produce more white blood cells to fight infections, so if want to fight that cold, just give it a great big smile!
- Live a long life. Jeanne Calment from France had the longest recorded lifespan in human history, living 122 years. Her advice on longevity: “Always keep your smile. That’s how I explain my long life.”
As if those reasons aren’t enough, you’ll appear younger, have an instant energy boost and have a rush of endorphins.
There’s no end to the benefits of smiling.
So now that you’ve read just a few of the benefits of smiling what’s stopping you? A chipped tooth, crooked teeth? Or maybe they’re a bit discoloured.
Well we want to help, why not make an appointment to see us and let’s see how we can get you smiling more! And what’s more, with our White Wednesday Offer* you’ll be smiling at half the price
£180.00 Teeth Whitening*
Call (0121) 472-0189 to make an appointment
*usual price £250.00